Mak & E & b'day

Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah

For I am still breathing at the age of 27y/o on the 6th of December 2013, I can never thank Him enough for all the things that He has given me, never once He has disowned me although many times I feel otherwise being a weak servant of His.

Finally, my MO years will start here in Batu Pahat district Johor. Another chapter of my life in my search to find true meaning of this life...

There is only two person in my life who thought the real meaning of Love, being foreign to have a lover's love in which I am not actively searching for one as the love I currently has suffice me. And this year I want to be more and more thankful than before in my heart, my act and word and so I am telling this story....

I learnt that love will make you smile and cry,
It is a cure but can also be a poison,
That it is beautiful when you longed for it,
That yes it is true, distance makes the heart grow fonder,
and a mother's love & father's love can never be replaced,
That no matter how grown up you think of yourself you will always be their small child who needs protection and affection.

But, they are also human being,
Who hates being alone,
Who needs all the love in the world could give,
Who loves them and their dark side,
And to know that some day they will leave this world and hope to see their child survive in this cruel world safe and sound

My father is a peculiar and an odd man, a man that I can never manage to understand no matter how hard I try, who is only a human being with many weaknesses that I hope a father wouldn't have but he is MY father, the only man who always put me first before others, who with all his might tries to be the best father he could be (within his own perspective)

My mother showed great courage and patience raising us, taking care of my father that I can never imagine I could achieve. Who has been test with many difficulties since she was born but never she has given up, she always manage to strive through all of the trials and I hope that she will pass this current test as well. ameen.

Mak, E looking back 27 years of my life I am never good enough of a daughter for both of you, full of complains and rudeness, at times I cause you to cry, this year I hope to be a better daughter to both of you because this 2 years of my life I learnt so much about life and death, being old and alone, how sharp can words be especially from the loved one, I hope and I pray that Allah will give the patience to care for you with all my might, although at times I will behave childishly, and I start off by this... I don't think I need to tell a tale of what I have gone through but it is difficult, only Allah's know, and I hope He is looking down on us and will guide us so we can be together in Jannah, the only thing that I ask of Him...

I hope He will give us time to experience 'syurga di dunia' together... ameen ya Rabb
-Alhamdulillah so happy mak dah pakai tudung , how can I be thankful enough o Allah, forgive all of our sins.ameen



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pena telah diangkat dan dakwat telah kering

Being alone

2 weeks back to memory lane