I miss Mak


 I try to hush away all the memories knowing I would break down with regrets 

I am not looking forward for this Ramadhan... I know I am at lost 

and so Allah I seek strength from You

Give me the passion to do my best this Ramadhan thou it is hard to bear not having her with me 

I did not spent much time last year Ramadhan as it was Covid time hence I was away most of the time at my rented house 

That hurts .... 

She never ask for anything

Now I will give everything if only she could come back 

The only thing she would keep requesting or perhaps sharing her intention is to go Makkah to perform hajj/umrah

And I was praying for it to come true

I was planning to push her all around His holy home with a wheelchair, I would carry her on my back if I have to 

We would wake up so early just to get as close as we can to His Kaabah 

But He has better plan for us both

And I am still trying to accept His plans

It will be ok 

Someday 

Sooner than later 

Til then dear Lailatulema 

Please do good 

Please do not lose hope 

As He is never not with You , trust on Him 

let go of the regrets for this life is only temporary .... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pena telah diangkat dan dakwat telah kering

Being alone

Being sick, stressful and thankful at the same time