Being alone

 As it gets lonelier nowadays, more questions popped up on my mind 

I started to understand things more now and questioning less 

Staying true to curiosity kills the cat which I disagree so much before but now perhaps it is more relevant than ever 

It is so tiring living in this world now

I have given up on social media nowadays that everyone is trying to show all in the web as if anyone really cares 

I just want to stay true to myself 

After passing one of the hardest exam I have ever encounter I felt that one of the heaviest burden has been lifted however many things remained the same still 

There will always be new challenges or things which you put on hold to be taken care of 

There is no running away from responsibilities 

As life is not about sleeping, eating and repeating itself over and over again

It is when it has meaning that it is called LIFE where you could LIVE in 

Chasing over your dream no matter how ridiculous it could be 

Trying again and again despite failing many times 

Struggling to get over each hurdle 

Missing those who has left you behind 

Still trying to figure out what you want in life 

Some of the short-listed life crazy mazes must offers 

But through all of these I have learnt that 

letting go is a process and at times that feeling of emptiness could feel like it was the first day they were gone, and you start back at where you were before but it is all right, everything will be all right 

time will never stop for you so you will forget even for awhile and you must continue on 

cry your heart out, do what you must do then continue on .... keeping them close to you in your prayer and memories 

Dreams.... keep on praying so long that it is a good intention who knows He might just grant it, so work bit by bit towards your goal. Age is keeping up with me but who says I can't continue on dreaming? 

One day I will work with WHO/UN and help the world in the smallest way I could with what I have

I can't change the world that is what I realized as I grow older, i was so positive before bout changing so many things in the world, for the better of course but not now 

It is even harder to change people's lifestyle- obesity, smoking what more the selfishness of the nation  

but I will change what I can within my power  

and my final dreams to work in Palestine as part of the medical team there seem so far away but who knows if I keep on praying one day I'll get there 

I wish I could be a better friends to others, I thought I was but I was wrong 

This year, I wish I will be more attentive and reach out more to those who matters to me, not wanting more but wanting to treasure what I have now 

At the same time, trying new things in life and accepting whatever coming my way thou I may tumble along the way 

I can do this! Lailatulema Abbas, be it alone or not, I will be fine, hwaiting! 







 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pena telah diangkat dan dakwat telah kering

2 weeks back to memory lane