Chasing those little dream

 Here I am back on writing up my blog. 

Hello world, talking bout chasing the little dream that all of us have 

I wanted to play piano so I joined piano class at the age of 35 years old

It is embarrassing and I feel so dumb failing to catch up with the 5 year old but I am glad I did it 

I did it and I found I am not as bad, I can do anything at my own pace without looking at others as long as I enjoy them

So put down those negative thoughts you have and just pursue whatever you want to, next on my list is Pilates and dance class.  

Keep thinking of being alone here restrict my activities, but does it? Perhaps it should make me think otherwise. I have no fix schedule or responsibilities 

I can meet new people and perhaps learn from them things that I can't from my circle of influence. 

Settling down in a new place is not easy, i am still not settling 

Still thinking how do I move on 

Perhaps being busy at work is just an excuse for me to forget bout life, bout how difficult it is to be alone.... 

I shall stop now, I shall plan my life ahead now... slowly but surely

Settling down to have another try at LIFE

Bismillah.... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pena telah diangkat dan dakwat telah kering

Being sick, stressful and thankful at the same time

Being alone