Giving meaning to life

Not sure why I am feeling sad,thinking of how I am back then and now. Has anything changed?

Be thankful that is the only way

' It is He Who has created for you (the faculties of) hearing, sight, feeling and understanding: little thanks it is ye give! ' (Al-Mukminun:78)

We dwell too much on what we don't have and fail to see what is in front of our eyes. Our health, friends, capability and HIS hidayah. Too many wishes for too many things will make you an ignorant person and that is zalim. And I, I am sometimes that person, who overlooked things, only this afternoon my mom shared with me the story about my dear cousin. The hardship that she have to go through to achieve what she dream for and she is only 15 years old mind! Ya Allah, never did You test me with such test, I always get what I need to excel, books,pocket money,'driver' so called who is my E who always pick and drop me to school every single day including weekends(s i love the school so much :) ) and a mother who is always there for me (mak kan housewife, bila lapar just need to shout mak ema lapar, sayang mak! ).

...little thanks it is ye give!!!
Astaghfirullah

My ultimate aim is to have HIS love and meet HIM

It is so hard, I admit, to get and be steadfast in this path. So many challenges, from inside; nafs and syaitan and from the outside; worldly things like wealth etc. I can only be thankful solely to HIM for keeping me in this path ,still after 5years. Alhamdulillah, never could I be thankful enough to HIM. As he has promise it is a roller coaster ride definitely, and for that I only ask for your mercy and protection from all the evil this world can offer and I am only a weak servant of yours.

And now, that everyone, my sahabiah is all busy getting on with their life (which I always pray for the best for all of you as only Allah knows how much I have learn from you and treasure the ukhwah) I am left here to search for the meaning of life myself. No more hands to hold me, no shoulder to cry on and no more smiles for comfort. Although it is hard, I know this is the right time. The right time for me to search for the truth on my own with the things that I have learn to guide me on the right path. O Allah, never leave me on my own, nothing is permanent except for YOU, nothing that I need except for your Light and Mercy.

I am missing my family day by day, I am counting the days, 1.5years left and I shall devote myself to help them, for happiness that last forever, I know it will be hard but nothing is impossible certainly He holds the key, but I shall help them how to look for the key. Ameen. Last week, I had a second thoughts on going back after I have graduated, working with the Newcastle Diabetes Centre Team is a motivational dan inspirational. I do still remember that I always wanted to be some one 'big' , leading researcher in cancer and all that, but I have forgotten about that for a long time.

However, I brushed all of that from my mind. Lailatulema Abbas, you are not here just to be satisfied with your life, but to give in order to make people happy. Need not be selfish. Ya Allah keep me in the right path which is best for my akhirah.ameen ya Rabb.

With the little time I have left here, I shall travel, to find my true love. InsyaAllah, may Allah make it easy for me to seek for knowledge and to give in order to find HIM. Nantikan ketibaan ku wahai bumi Eropah!!!

Ya Allah, remind me when I forget...

Missing Melaka, missing my sister, mak and E... I guess with ignorant you will never learn to appreciate, with care you treasure what life has to offer and happiness comes after. (Qanaah)

Hope that Allah grant my du'a

It's time to say goodbye...
A step closer to death with every single breath!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pena telah diangkat dan dakwat telah kering

Being alone

2 weeks back to memory lane