I am happy when the people I love is happy

Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah

I haven't felt like this for a long time,
This feeling is different,
Feels like everything is blooming,
Although it has been raining since morning.

I am learning more about myself day by day,
I am happy when the people I love is happy,
To see them laughing together,
Appreciating the time spent although not for forever,
No worries or any hidden agenda.

I hope this can lasts forever,
I am missing those smiles,
Those faces,
But now I am at peace,
As I know there are as one again.

Alhamdulillah

Thank you very so much Allah

cannot stop smiling today :)
Ain be good and study hard.hehe, stop playing fb!

Mak,E and Ain, this is for you...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pena telah diangkat dan dakwat telah kering

Being alone

2 weeks back to memory lane