Life is a rollercoaster

Sometimes you are up,
Sometimes you are down,
Sometimes you repeat your mistakes,
Sometimes things repeat itself.

I am again at this junction,
Seems like it is much clearer,
Although there is a grey area,
Trying to be stronger,
But still I keep falling deeper.

Tears are now my true companion,
To get me through this hard times,
Better,
I am better,
But does that come with denial and false hope for things to disappear?

No one said this life is fair,
So I am not questioning nor regretting,
Being thankful and moving on with this small steps,
Is all that I am able doing,
For dreams can only be so good while you are asleep.

Disappointed with the world,
How it has turned out to be so cruel,
Because of our own mistakes,
Feels like giving up,
Feels alone in this sole climb...

But I am not letting this get control of my life,
They have been through it,
And they are better than before,
For sure!
And so do I.

Allah will never test you with something that you can't face, this world is just a moment away from the eternal life awaits you at the end of the road. So, why the sad face? Just put a smile on your face.

Ya Allah, may this final year of my life here draw me closer to YOU,
Definitely I will miss this place,
This life,
This land of opportunity,
But a bigger mission awaits me back home,
So home is where I want to be.

Allahumma yassir wa la tu'assir (O Allah: Make things easier for me and don't make them difficult).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pena telah diangkat dan dakwat telah kering

Being alone

2 weeks back to memory lane