this crazy world

it is difficult to understand why people acted the way they do,
speaks what they have spoken,
what more with the unthinkable thoughts running through their mind...

it is difficult,
absurd,
to try to understand it all.

Alhamdulillah,
He through His Prophet saw, sent down His great words,
A guide for me,
For us all,
So I would not have to understand all this mind bogging questions,
Why?
How?
What on earth?

Alhamdulillah,
All the answers that matter,
Is all in His love letter,
And so I am going to stop questioning,
And to start spreading,
His word of peace and love,
To know that I will find solace in His word.

-ya Allah, coming out from my comfort zone and now fighting in the real battlefield is not an easy task, seldom i fell down, trying to get up again with many scars and burden I carried along, only to You I ask for forgiveness and strength...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pena telah diangkat dan dakwat telah kering

Being alone

Being sick, stressful and thankful at the same time