Amazed by HIM

Alhamdulillah,alhamdulillah,alhamdulillah.

I finally have the answers...

Never in my life when I looked back HE decided something bad for me

I am a dreamer, but i never thought that my dreams will be coming true.
Alhamdulillah, SubahnaAllah, Allahu Akbar,
at the end it all did.

I dreamt of studying abroad,
not that I managed to get that but I also get the greatest gift a servant could have ask for,
the gift of Hidayah,
Allahu Allah,
Never You failed to shower Your love to me.

Being in the UK while trying my best to be His good servant is not an easy task,
Alone,
Confused at times,
Cold (literally too!)
and with the rest of mixed feelings it carried,
made me more closer to Him,
made me realized that He is always there and with Him only can you survive.

I have travelled to many places (although still wishing to travel more)
Experienced things that you could only dream of,
and the 'jaulah' I've taken made me more humble at how small and powerless I am as His creature,
Made me more confident that nothing that He has planned is a waste,
Everything happens for a reason,
Nothing He created can't draw us closer to Him,
If only you open your heart, eyes, mind and listen close to the message He sent.

And now that I am back here,
Being able to strive in this cold and mean HO world,
I can only be certain that it is only due to HIM that this strength and will can still pull through.

And please remind me for all the right reasons I made to come home,
in the land of hardship and filled with tears,
in order for your mardothillah,
To strive in Your path,
Not just for me but for my parents and brothers and sisters in Islam.

And so Lailatulema Abbas,
with all that He has laid for you,
the things that He has given to you,
all the hardship that you have faces and still manage to pull through,
only because He was and will be with you,
would you still want to doubt your future?
the faith that he has written down for you?

:) no, and so O Allah,

Do guide me,
In every step of the way,
May all the sadness and false hope be washed away with Your love and the very dear need to see You,
For all this worldly things are nothing but an illusion,
A test for each heart until death do us part....

whatever will be, will be

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pena telah diangkat dan dakwat telah kering

Being alone

2 weeks back to memory lane