Quiet life

Alhamdulillah,alhamdulillah,alhamdulillah.

Being thankful for everything that I have and unable to own.
:)

Practically been having a quiet life since coming back from UK,
The smell of UK is fading from my clothes,
The visual image is getting more hazy now,
ALthough I can never forget the hardship and tears I shed there,
How I ran away by taking a trip to where ever I wish in the train,
Walking in the snow and at times under the bright sun,
That still stays dear to my heart.

The memories will never fade away,
This soul will always wish to go back to that place,
Where it once find peace and comfort,
Where I feel free and happy,
But in knowing what you have lost,
Will you then treasure what you have,
And this means coming back and forth between this trouble hearts.

I will go with what HE has decide for me,
As never in my heart I have doubt over HIS decision,
So I will stood my ground,
To make each second meaningful,
To make sure each step I make,
Will make me a better me!
Although I know it would not be perfect,
I would still climb this mountain because I knew,
I am certain,
HE will wait for me at the end of this road,
Just as long as I am with HIM.

I compare my life now, with others who are more successful, who appears more happy at what they are doing;
I compare my life to my life before this;
I concluded I have grown so much and there is nothing that I do not have;
My life is as perfect as it should be,
Nonetheless it all depend on me!
To be thankful or to be an ungrateful servant,
To be happy or disheartened.

Age, maturity, faith and dreams,
All intertwine into what we called life,
May I RIP feeling I have mature by understanding the meaning of life; keeping my faith dan still able to reach all my dreams.
Ameen.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pena telah diangkat dan dakwat telah kering

Being alone

Being sick, stressful and thankful at the same time