A thank you note

Allahu Allah,

26 and still breathing, thank you Allah.

I shall not ask for more than what I have now because I know that this soul shall never be satisfied with the worldly things, thus I am praying that what is left of my time here will be used wisely for your sake. Ameen.

That is all I need, I remember 2 years ago I want to instill this sunnah,

“Sangat mengagumkan kepada seorang mukmin, sebab segala keadaannya untuk ia sangat baik, dan tidak mungkin terjadi demikian kecuali bagi seorang mukmin: jika mendapat nikmat ia bersyukur, maka syukur itu sangat baik baginya dan bila menderita kesusahan ia bersabar, maka sabar itu lebih baik baginya.” (Hadis riwayat Muslim)

I am unsure of how I have become this past 2 years, more over being alone, away from the bi'ah solehah I always have known and love. Living in Malaysia is far more challenging that what I have expected; mentally, physically and emotionally. I fall many times and I hope that He shall forgive all the mistakes and sins I have made.

The road ahead seems so hazy and unclear unlike before, this heart remain unsettled as so many obstacles and bumps lay in front of me. I wish for a life of freedom to find peace in my heart and I know in order to attain that it is not easy.

Being 26 is just a number, I still have so many duties left undone, O Allah, my soul feels heavy and the weight I am carrying I feel that it is unbearable... but I have learnt one thing all this time,

that  'Allah burdens not a person beyond his scope' (2:286)

just how I thought I will not be able to survive my 5 years in the UK but I did, with You.

'And put your trust in Allah, and sufficient is Allah as a Wakil (Trustee, or Disposer of affairs).' (3:33)

So I shall continue on this journey with all my might, no matter how heavy and difficult it is, I will try my very best just as long as You are with me.

~The end.

chop!lupa plak,

 to all the beautiful people who put colours and shape in my life, I sincerely thanked all of you. No words can describe what you meant to me. I pray that all of you find peace and always be happy what what you have, no matter how little or big they are and continue to draw beautiful pictures in my life and others. Kamsamida :)

LIFE


is like an EMPTY canvas

shape by YOU! by CHOOSING the path and journey lay upon you

and know it for sure, you can't make it ALONE, at least your shadow will always befall you

and there will be time that you feels gloomy and lonely


on your journey to reach your dreams upon climbing those mountains


But have faith that you will reach the top and when you get there, you would want to climb another one just because ... LIFE is as it is ! ;)

so be strong, never be let down with what the world has installed for you by HIM.

love n hugssss

Lailatulema
6/12/12

p/s... one request, please stop asking when I will get married.penat la nak jawab, straight je doakan, moga cpt dpt jodoh, terima kasih.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pena telah diangkat dan dakwat telah kering

Being alone

2 weeks back to memory lane