The most amazing women in my life

Again,
His test befall upon that soul,
Just as His promise,
She said that word that always make me become speechless,
‘All my life I have been tested but all I can do is be patience.’

Indeed you have me dear beloved,
Only Him and me know how much you have been through,
Since I was little, tears never leave you,
Just as He promise,
He is always testing you,me... us

Again I keep asking why, 
searching for the reason or maybe someone to blame,
But at the end that is not what this test is for,
Life is too short to dwell on why or why not,
It is about finding the meaning in every steps that we take,
Hence, instead of asking why, I should be asking what and how will we get through this,
And we will get through this,
Together,
As long as He is with us,
Even if the sky fall upon us,
We will be all right,
InsyaAllah.

O Allah, I think every soul is trying their best to survive in this cruel world, although it may seem wrong, I know you are the Most Merciful and Forgiving, and I know you know our deepest intention on all the action that we have taken. Hence, do forgive my mother and father for all their sins, let all of this test be Your way to show Your Mercy for the hereafter, because if I dwell on the why for this temporary world, it hurt so much, but I keep on thinking for the hereafter and it make me feel at ease, to know that a person can suffer so much here but to be certain that with patience we’ll have a better eternal life.

Do give me strength to be a good daughter for my mother, to be perseverance in taking care of her and to be her eye to see if it may come to be ... naudzubillah. Please grant my wish to bring my mother to Makkah in time. ameen ya Rabb. Please let this be a door for us to a better servant of Yours.ameen 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pena telah diangkat dan dakwat telah kering

Being alone

2 weeks back to memory lane