Erti kehambaan, hakikat kehidupan

Assalamualaikum,

It's been so long since I have written anything in my blog. How time flies and not one second this life has not been meaningful in its own special way. No words could express how 2014 has been one of the most challenging year of my life, just as how Malaysia has gone through all the misfortunate events, I too felt the same way.

 I started writing so I could learnt and become a better person as human is such a forgetful creature, and I am certainly one of those species. Looking back at the things I have written surely give me some strength and faith to this life, and what I am about to write today I hope will make me smile in the future as well, as I have enough tears to shed.

2014, countless blessings in the form of trials were given to me,
having to face it all alone was difficult and now I can imagined how my sister felt back then when I was away, and I hope Lailatulain Abbas you know how it felt for me too.

Allah certainly knows how to call me back whenever i waiver on this path,
and I am very thankful to Him. O Allah I know I complaint more than my share, I can never be perfect in Your eye but I do hope the slightest smallest steps I make will keep me safe to You, always until the end of this journey.

I am re thinking all of my priorities and future plan,

I learnt that life is full of surprises and not every thing will go according to plan,
to have patience is such a difficulties but with time, if you just wait, you will be amazed at how much you can put up with,
I need to let go of the sacrifices that I have made,
to be sincere is hard to do, to forget and not expecting anything in return will set the soul free and make me a happier person,
I have to accept that I will make mistakes,
even more in this field that I have fallen in love so deeply with,
to be human means to get back from each fall and to learnt not to make the same mistakes twice,
I have to stop judging people,
to be fair to myself and so i will just continue making the smallest change I can do because I want to do it with/without others because I judge people so they'll be like me which is unfair
I will love as much as I can although it hurt,
to love is to get hurt, then only you know it is true, nothing else more to it

I pray for a better year this year,
I hope to be a better person than the year before,
to grow as much as I will enjoy this life,
and please O Allah let me meet my other half if it is the best, maybe while in a trip and maybe someone from different culture, background :)

Please I so need to join usrah with istiqamah!

and please keep my mak n E healthy and guide all of us to Your path. Ameen Ya Rabb.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pena telah diangkat dan dakwat telah kering

Being alone

2 weeks back to memory lane