new posting syndrome

Alhamdulillah, it's been a week I have been in Medical department. Only to HIM belong all praises.
Alhamdulillah

It's been again hard and difficult first few weeks of the posting but alhamdulillah it's a blessing in disguise as well... an opportunity to revise and think through why I am doing this again + watching 'dingin lavender' just reminded me that I'm not in this alone.

Every day since I have started working my mom, E and ain have been sending me to work without failed just as when I was in primary, secondary and college.... Allahu Allah, subhanaAllah, how should I thank You and them enough.

And through all the tears and mumbling I been doing everyday after long hours at work, they listened and always there for me. And so do YOU for sure.

And not just today but every day ....

And for that I need to stay strong,
Hold on,
Although this 2 years will be hard,
HE has promise that HE will never let His servant be on his own,
Through thick and thin,
Stormy weather,
HE and my family would always be there,
Just like always.

Because life is a struggle and a test....

So please Allah never leave me alone

Bismillah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pena telah diangkat dan dakwat telah kering

Being alone

2 weeks back to memory lane