Anonymous, P/S I adore you

I have just watched one of the talk show who interviewed one of the celebrity (which I don't know who) and how she mentioned most of her life she was shadowed by the need to have a man to define who she really was...

and I was astonished at how true her words are, most of the women I have met, including those near to me for example my mother feels exactly the same way...

and me without realising this before am thankful for I am at peace for not having any men to over shadow or to define who I am, definitely due to Him and the gift to be able to understand the real meaning of life.

With the opportunity that I get to study in the UK and travel to some part of the world, I must say that it is just how it is any where in this world, I am not saying that it is wrong, certainly it is a bless to find that perfect match and for him to be able to protect and perfect each other BUT

it is also all right to not meet that special person and be happy with what you have...

not to be judgemental towards me for not having any one to hold my hands and walk with me when I am outside.

I learnt that I, naneun,

Love maturity with a brainer,
Looks doesn't matter,
As long you have a sincere and warmth heart,
Treasure life just as much as death,
Love a life with guided freedom,
Look forward for the journey rather than reaching the destination,
Willing to sacrifice for the sake of others although we may ended up hurting each other

til then, I am content with what I have and all I can say is Alhamdulillah


geogjeonghaji maseyo ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pena telah diangkat dan dakwat telah kering

Being alone

2 weeks back to memory lane