Hope and faith

Falling,
Feeling like I just fell from a very high place and that impact hit me hard,
I'm looking and searching,
Here at that junction again,
Want to make a move,
But keep going back,
Starting all over again.

I feel lost,
A lost soul who know the way out,
However forget how to do it,
Now all alone,
In this place where I am a stranger,
Although that gives me some piece of mind,
To know no one shall bother.

Keep refreshing old memories,
In hoping to find some answers,
To learn from the past,
But I end up,
Missing those time more,
And hating the wrong things I have done.

I need YOU,
My saviour,
To show me the light,
And bring me to life,
again,
So I shall breath,
With no regret.

Part II-continuation of this wary

Who said life would be easy? Nay! HE never promised us that. And so, I am starting where I have left my foot steps. Although it comes every year, it always get harder and harder. I am lost at this junction, hoping for a miracle to happen.

I am feeling weaker and weaker, trying to find the meaning in everything that I encounter. It seems so easy in theory but in practical, nothing seems to be working.

O Allah, only to you I put my trust,
Do not leave us ... now that I need YOU the most.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pena telah diangkat dan dakwat telah kering

Being alone

2 weeks back to memory lane