What I cannot change

I have shared this song before and to me this song is Islamic than any other songs... The concept of

TAWAKAL

A concept where Muslims talk about most of the time,especially in time of hardship. Times where you feel like this life has come to an end with no where to turn, nothing but darkness.

And to me, I hold this dearly with me.

How this life has been written by Him is perfect but we, as the actor with so many weaknesses, failed to act this life perfectly. What the director has told us to do, we let it pass by without having to think or to evaluate the situation.

How easy it is to be imperfect... hurting the people around you for years without seeing the effect on them.

I am tired of thinking about him, honestly I do. This pain is self inflicted.

All this years I have tried so hard, to change what I cannot change. This hope about to fade, this strength is decreasing day by day... I can't keep acting,pretending everything is all right. I never like to pretend, and I have to!

Shall I just walk away? Or should I keep on hoping?

I don't know the answer....

Only Allah knows... and that is why TAWAKAL is the shield, the shelter from giving up hope on life

Ya Allah, give strength to those I loved. Help them to pass this hardship because only You can change what I cannot change...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pena telah diangkat dan dakwat telah kering

Being alone

2 weeks back to memory lane