Saya ingin menjadi hebat seperti orang di sekeliling saya!

Alhamdulillah segala puji-pujian hanyalah kepadaNya, tiada sedikit mu nikmatMu yang mampu ku nafi walau diri sering alpa dengan dunia yang penuh tipu daya.

I am missing those great figures in my life,
Their word of wisdoms,
Their strength that I can't see but only felt,
Their shoulder for me to cry on.

Nothing is easy in this life as it is a test of deeds which later will decide whether you will end up in the hell or heaven.
The highest gift anyone could imagine!
Hence it will never be easy,
Although every soul will try to find an easier ways to reach the peak.

Complaints is a bad companion one could have,
But it is a true friend indeed,
No one is perfect as the Prophet saw,
One will keep that close to the heart,
Just this two reasons can make a soul lost its way.

I am now looking for that strength,
The only difference is that I am on my own,
As those great figures continue on their path,
Opening a new book where ever they should be.

I am feeling this lost,
Having a shoulder and hearing the words from above from a sincere heart of one soul,
Who understand me and the meaning of life from HIS eyes,
Now I am left to appear strong,
But inside I am torn,
Nothing left to do but only to kneel down and pray for a better day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pena telah diangkat dan dakwat telah kering

Being alone

2 weeks back to memory lane