Alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah for still giving me the opportunity to continue this journey of mine,
Although this heart at times feel weak,
Due to You I find my strength,
Although this mind fell to the syaitan's plan by making me worry,
You give me back my confident,
Your love is above all,
Your power has no limit,
Unable to imagine how The Prophet has chosen death over the worldly material,
Just to see You,
but Alhamdulillah, I am starting to understand now,
Though I will always need You O Lord,
I am nothing without You,
Hence, help me and guide me,
Do not let this reckless heart of mine decides for me.

demi nyawaku di dalam tanganMu,
alhamdulillah,alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pena telah diangkat dan dakwat telah kering

Being alone

2 weeks back to memory lane