Mak

It's must be difficult for you,
to pretend everything is all right,
although the truth behold,
things are not all right.

You have always been my shade,
Against the world,
No matter how cold or dark,
You will be my shelter.

I am trying to keep my spirit up,
To stay strong,
With HIS blessings and will,
Just as you have been for me all this while.

O Allah, only You knows how fragile and weak this servant of Yours is,
This mind cannot cope with too many things,
This shoulder has only a maximum luggage,
And this heart can only bears so much pain.

Hence, only to You I put my trust,
Only to you I seek the strength and will to carry on,
To finish this climb of mine,
Do not let me fall when it is so near to the top, o Allah.

Whatever the end will be,
I only seek You to be with me.

la hawwlawala quwwata illa billah....

Keep her strong o Allah,
mak I miss you and I love you
for you mak, I will be strong ...
and for You o Allah, I will hold on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pena telah diangkat dan dakwat telah kering

Being alone

2 weeks back to memory lane