If You Fail to Plan, You Plan to Fail

Alhamdulillah, all praises are due only to Allah swt. He who created the whole universe without any weaknesses.

I am the type of person who likes to plan, I never like to rush into things although if it is just in my mind. Even though I do appears disorganised but trust me I hate having to do things at last minute. But as much as I try to plan I always learn that in the end, whatever He has decided for me shall be the result.

فَإِذَا عَزَمْتَ فَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُتَوَكِّلِينَ
'Then, when thou hast Taken a decision put thy trust in Allah. For Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)' (Al-Imran:159)

MasyaAllah, He will never let His servant be without any guidance hence He has told us that after your hard work you should leave it to Him in which the concept of TAWAKAL comes as mentioned in this ayat.

What brings me to this issue?

My sister said to me yesterday over the phone(obviously) 'Ema you are going to finish in a year time! I can't believe it' and I am like, yes I am well aware and looking forward for that, to breath the fresh air again, that I have been breathing for 20years of my life but then it hit me. What do I do? Will I fit in? Will I miss this place? Do I really want to go back? Have I prepare myself for the future?

And all of these questions keep playing on my mind and it relates to the FUTURE! And without TAWAKAL I am sure I will go crazy thinking of the answers! Especially in knowing that being a Dr. is not that all nice and rosy but it is very challenging and demanding. (looking at my seniors I am sure they are having a ride of their life! )

But then again, I do have plans, many of them actually. :) And with plans come hopes, planning is a way to dream but with an effort and strategy,not just waiting for the luck to come your way. I have many dreams which include:

1. After graduation(2011,insyaAllah, do make doa for us!) I am heading to Mekah to perform my Umrah together with my mak, Ain and E, insyaAllah
2. Get married and settle down before getting a job
3. Work for 2 years then become a MO (medical officer) then heads to Melaka :) bringing mak,E along. Ain you can come too for sure if you want(haha, but there will be no shopping mall where I live.hehe)
4. Pursue my speciality in Paediatrics , sub spec. in GI (at least by the time I am 35y/o) and maybe become a lecturer if it gets to demanding working at the hospital (I want to raise my own family and care for my parent . I am also letting my spouse to pursue his dreams first)
5. Open a shelter home (at least by the time I am 45y/0): for the old, weak, orphan, poor or drug abuser and anyone who needs help in hoping to help them to return to their FITRAH
6. Find true happiness which only comes with His blessings (a lifetime plan)

ooo, I want to swim with the dolphins! I want to go to Egypt,turki and morocco.

WHy am I writing all of these down? Am I not ashamed?

Clearly, when one promises to do something you are obliged to do them like signing an agreement.That's why you need to write down your dreams, as a reminder and as a prove and that you MUST work to achieve it.

So here I go, not going to cross my fingers but I am going to make doa and work to make all my dreams come true.And what about you my friend, have you start planning yet? because if you haven't you planning to fail. Naudzubillah





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pena telah diangkat dan dakwat telah kering

Being alone

2 weeks back to memory lane