Why people acted the way they do

Confused,
Again,
Why do they act so differently around you,
But yet behind your back,
Thousand stories seem to unfold,
One by one,
It hurts so much,
To know whom you knew are not the same.

Yet again, that is why I am here for, to understand His creature. To be a good example no matter how the stories may go. And , No, I am not going to give up even if it takes the whole of my life to set things right because I know nothing in my power can change anything, it is HIM who decided who and when is the right person at the right time for HIS hidayah to light their way.

Alhamdulillah , my holiday has started for 2 weeks. O Allah, show me your Love and Light, guide me to the right path in this search to find You.Ameen

May I come out stronger than before.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pena telah diangkat dan dakwat telah kering

Being alone

2 weeks back to memory lane