....

I learn one thing from all of this...

Men never appreciate what is right in front of their eyes
which enable them to think and plan for other things,
for far greater benefit,
Men can never show their true feelings,
Men only consider things without considering others,
which makes them a great leader as they do what is right and not what feels right.

Still they do conquer the world
Because all of these...

And I am still puzzled to understand them,
And in the end,
I know that it is us who will suffer and bear the consequences

Becoming judge mental towards men day by day,
Only to see it is also a reflection of myself that I am seeing,
For one thing I know will always be true,
Only HE should be the shoulder to cry onto.

Show me what is right, for I am blinded by this world,
Point to me the direction, for every road bring me to another destination,
Share with me the true meaning of happiness, for I am lost in my own emotions

Astaghfirullah...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pena telah diangkat dan dakwat telah kering

Being alone

2 weeks back to memory lane