Dilemma



I am listening to this song called Gurindam Jiwa

I was always brought up with the so called traditional songs,not just that, so does the up bringing I received from my parent,especially my father, or I call him E. We never go out shopping, except to buy 'baju raya' which is done once a year and that is it, why you must ask? Well that is because, E doesn't like the busy life that the big city offers, the traffic jam, the people and most of all, there is no point. Alhamdulillah due to that I myself turned out to be like what I am today, I hate the big city, the fast and furious way of life and shopping! That will be the last thing on my list which I am glad of.

As E doesn't like the busy life, we often go out or 'jalan-jalan' to the rural area, to the small 'kampung' site, where I learn so much about virtue of the Malay, a true Malay that is. The most favorite place for me is MELAKA :) insyaAllah hopefully I would be able to settle down there one day.Ameen. We visited melaka so frequent that I remember every street that we have taken, each picture of the trees, the sunset on the beach, the scenery on each road.... I misses that the most, sitting in the car, just the four of us. Laughing at his jokes, at his tease to my mak especially. With the radio tuned to RIMA,radio irama malaysia. just like now, listening to gurindam jiwa.

I wonder if I may be able to experience that again....

No one is perfect I know... either myself or him.

O Allah, I only ask for Your Guidance to be showered on us, E,mak,Ain dan me. We become astray from You, do not leave forever without You, bestow us Your Mercy O Ar-Rahman,Ar-Rahim.

Looking for a reason to love again, without a spot of hate being left behind....

Make us strong o the most Wise one.

hate this feeling i am feeling now, i feel lost

Comments

  1. it is good to reflect the sweet memories

    always look at the positive side Ema

    insyaAllah

    La Tahzan...innallaha ma`ana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pena telah diangkat dan dakwat telah kering

Being alone

2 weeks back to memory lane