Secret of life

Every time I think I know what is the meaning of life,
Again,
I will stumbled,
Not knowing what I should know and should not know.

But life is a secret,
Which will unfold at its own accordance,
and not knowing is the secret of life,
whilst knowing how to face it is what lies.

Human is not perfect,
Human is forgetful,
Human is always not thankful,
And our thoughts are full with gaps and at times gone to waste due to our own ignorance.

That is what HE has informed us,
And to know our weaknesses is what will help us to face this secret of life,
Only death can unfold the mysteries,
And forever rest our soul in peace.

And so,
I will keep on going,
Every time I stumble and even fall,
I will rise and keep on walking.

Knowing that with all the weaknesses,
Only those who repent will benefit,
And that only death,
Will ever stop me

InsyaAllah

Dalam mengenal erti kehambaan, hakikat kehidupan.

10 minggu lagi ya Allah,aku bakal berdepan medan jihad mata pena ku, hanya Engkau yang bisa memahami perasaan ku ini, bercampur baur dan terasa lemah setiap langkah ku ini memikirkan apakah penghujung kepada episod cerita ku ini. Namun hanya padaMu aku serahkan setiap saat dan detik hidup ku ini ya Allah,moga Engkau berikan apa yang terbaik untuk agamaku.

Demi mata pena yang telah terangkat dan telah kering.... HasbunaAllah wa nik'malwakil

Allah!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pena telah diangkat dan dakwat telah kering

Being alone

2 weeks back to memory lane