Things never stay the same

I miss those moments,
Maybe I was innocent,
Hence I treasure everything,
Just as it appears.

As I grow older,
You think and JUDGE everything,
You appreciate subtle actions,
As you always said 'thoughts is more important that actions',
That how your brain and heart usually work.

Where should I find solace in this mess,
Every time I started walking,
I will fall again,
As he is not the same man,
Who love me just because...

Never will things be the same again,
As there is a deep cut in this heart,
Which seems to heal but repeatedly scared.
How do I find strength to walk again.

It is more painful,
Knowing that your love is not enough to touch his heart,
That others matter more than your so called good intention,
It makes you lose you way,
Am I doing the right thing still?

But I know deep inside,
He is still my dearest,
I will keep on praying until my last breath,
As no bad act can counter act the goodness that has been given,
But a good act counter act the bad.

And this is the only dream which has not yet to come true,
Til then,
this heart will keep mending,
This legs will keep walking although ever so slowly.

Ya Allah please make me strong, as I am a weak servant of yours.
Demi nyawaku di dalam tanganMu....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pena telah diangkat dan dakwat telah kering

Being alone

2 weeks back to memory lane