Angry

I do feel that I am not as smart as before, very angry with myself.
I do feel that I am unable to cope with things as good as before, very angry with myself,
I do feel as I grew older, I forget things more and cried over things easily, very angry with myself,
I do feel that I am more emotional and sometimes illogical, very angry with my self,
All the things just made me realised, I am an adult,
Who has started to learn about the meaning of life,
The path that HE has put me on,
Is never going to be an easy task!
Although I am angry with myself I should not give up,
I shall rise to the top,
To reach for the moon so that if I fall at least I will reach the stars,
So my weak heart of mine,
Don't you ever put me down,
Remember HE will never leave you alone in the dark,
Remember you will be tested only within your limits,
Hence, be strong,
Strong as the wind that blew you during this winter, this final winter, bi'iznillah
It's 'them' talking to you,
To be strong,
Just hold on...

Just hold on

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pena telah diangkat dan dakwat telah kering

Being alone

2 weeks back to memory lane