Numb

Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah,
I am still breathing,
Still standing,
Although not as strong as before,
I am still is.

It seems like that rainbow we all have been waiting has just disappeared,
The colourful shades that make it worthwhile has now turned into black shades,
This heart have no more heart to give,
All I want is just to run away.

I wish I could go home right now,
I wish I have a magic carpet to get me there,
But that is all only a wish,
In reality,
I need to finish this battle that I have started,
Have faith that HE will manage the rest,
As only HE has the power to make that rainbow re appears,
Please do not make me lose hope.

Ameen

Feeling more numb day by day, lamanya lagi nak grad, :( sedangkan perjuangan di rumah semakin memanggil-manggil. Mak suruh fokus belajar rajin2, and that is what I am going to do. Balik nanti kita sama-sama berdepan dengan ujian ni yek mak.

To my sister,
Moga Allah berikan kekuatan, moga setiap kesakitan yang ain alami, menjadi penghapus dosa diri dan lebih dekat padaNya. Kakak mimpi Ain tiap2 malam, that is how I am worried and love you, just like E before :( I wish I could be at home, I am sorry my dear. Allah Al-Hafiz,DIA akan melindungi ain. Adik kakak kuat, just like mak :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pena telah diangkat dan dakwat telah kering

Being alone

2 weeks back to memory lane