Notes from my most awesomeeee sister

Lailatulema binti Abbas.

My elder and only sister. The only one I feel week for. I can put on a strong act with anyone but her. Even with just a few words, I'd be teary-eyed and emotional. It's been different for the last five years, ever since you left home to further you education. At the time, I was young and I hated the fact that you're no longer beside me. I was with mom and dad but no one I can really talk to. Had my fair share of identity crisis and teenage rebel when you were gone. But now that I'm much older and hopefully I've grown wiser, I miss us spending time together like when we were kids. Going to our spot in Melaka, dad just driving around everywhere for hours and we'd be sitting at the back fighting or sleeping. I miss the old us, the old E. But no worries, I'm sure everything will be alright and we'll soon be a complete happy family when you get back. Thank you for putting some sense in me when I'm shopping, thank you for always, always being there when I needed you, thank you for giving me whatever I want even when you don't really agree with it, thank you for looking out for your dearest little sister, thank you for never giving up on me, thank you for all the support and positive things you've injected into me, thank you for scolding me when I've done wrong and thank you for being such a wonderful sister. I love you! awww geli. hahah :p


I got this note yesterday from my sis, and this has been the best birthday present for me (haha, she have not given me any birthday present for years so I considered this as one although it's still a month in time,boleh ke ain?)


I am glad that you understand that what I have done all this while is because I love you, which meant so much to me. I love you more than words can say, hhehe, kakak lagi jiwang tau!!! :) My only prayer is for us ie E, mak, you and me to meet in HIS heaven, no matter how much hardship we faced here, I hope that at the end HE will give HIS blessings to us. Ameen. So we strive together k adik kakak, we will try to be a good daughter and servant of HIS.Ameen.


Without all this challenges we will never know how strong we actually are and never get as close as how we are now! So never once I regretted any of it, I am happy to face it all because I have you, mak and E. Although things may not be as how there were before, but it will be better, insyaAllah as long as we believe in HIM and each other :)


Love,

Kakak


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pena telah diangkat dan dakwat telah kering

Being alone

2 weeks back to memory lane